The flu season is springing up, so what can you do to avoid annoying cold and flu’s and how can we increase the disease fighting capability easily? Here is our set of top protective measures. podizanje imuniteta
1 ) The top preventative measure? Decrease stress! Chronic stress can desensitize the immune system. After a while your body will get used to high levels of stress and the disease fighting mechanisms will falter to this. Work, romance or any other kind of pressure can add to this.
Relaxation techniques, breathing exercises, and even Yoga can decrease stress. I highly recommend purchasing an unique Yoga dvd and blu-ray for stress. The best by far I’ve seen is “Yoga for stress relief” by Barbara Benagh. Trust me guys, Yoga exercises does work wonders for stress and balancing your chakra’s.
Even cognitive remedy can work, the secret to success is to find what works for YOU. Relieving yourself of stress will help you live longer, happier, healthier and keep you disease free.
2. Exercise. Moderate, regular exercise has been shown to quickly boost the immune system after some time. Make an effort to aim for 2-4 times a week of moderate exercise. This includes at least 20 minutes fast-paced walking, bicycling or by using a machine such as treadmill, cross-trainer(recommended), and so forth Weight-lifting is also very very important to building the immune system and so that it is stronger. Try to target for 20 minutes, 3 times a week.
3. Eating well. Junk food is not necessarily great for the immune system. Make an effort to reduce intake in this department. But for really boosting your immune system, try eating a lot of fruits and vegetables. Anything organic and natural in this department will work better still. Nuts, berries, seafood, milk, yogurt, a healthy breakfast-All these are important cold & flu preventing foods as they are packed with vitamins and antioxidants.
Good with breakfast is excellent since it’s packed with b-vitamins. A glass of To. J. each morning works also. As a rule of thumb, look for foods containing zine, folic acidity and vitamins A, C, E and B-6.
Minimizing fat consumption is also great for the proof system. It is assumed that high-fat diets control your body’s natural disease fighting mechanisms and increase infection rates. Although certain “healthy fats” can improve the disease fighting capability. Fats from fish (omega 3) and nuts for example.
4. Vitamin C intake- This kind of has been widely known at present as an efficient means for maintaining immune system health. Vitamin C is most effective as a preventative measure. Regular the consumption of both natural vitamin C and gadget form protects your body from harmful free foncier. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant. I cannot stress enough on this blog how important supplement C is. That’s why we rated is really as one of the “Top 12 supplements every man must have”.
5. Green tea supplement! One more supplement/tea we highly endorse on this blog. This kind of powerful antioxidant tea consists of nutrients that boost the immunity process and even help with skin regeneration.
The alkylamines present in Green Tea are similar chemicals present in common bacteria. By usage of these alkylamines, this in turn triggers an immune system alert that will prime the proof system reacting to illness or disease.
Green tea is great for so many things, great skin area, increased immune system a lot!
6. Increased normal water consumption. Drinking 8-10 spectacles of water everyday will help balance bodily internal organs and increase skin water balance. It also ensures that your body runs properly, proper elimination of stools and allows the body to run more efficiently. This kind of is a basic technique to decrease stress that considerably too many men ignore. Dehydration is often attributed for immune deficiencies, so start increasing water absorption today!